CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Steps

This summer I learned to live from a woman who was dying of AIDs.
She had this aura of life about her, ironic a woman who was dying was filled with life.
This woman literally had nothing- her whole house was the size of my room and she was one of the happiest people I have ever known. After meeting her I decided that I wouldn't take the little things for granted. Meeting her changed my life and since meeting her and I liked the change and wanted to keep it that way

So I am trying to live my life better, which was easy and great this summer
but when school started again it was like nothing had changed. Everything went back to being pre-epifany so I am taking baby steps forward.

0 comments: