A friend of mine wrote this song,
I like the lyrics so I am sharing them with you all
supposedly its super cool with the music but
he fails and won't play it for me!
We are fighting again
I don’t know when
This will end
My car just ran out of gas
Guess I went too fast
Just like with you
And I can’t remember
All the things you said
But some things I still remember
Do you still want me dead
Would I be better off dead
I woke up in a cold sweat
The night we met
The night we met
The walls were screaming my name
Were you to blame
Put out the flames
And I can’t remember
All the things you said
But some things I still remember
Do you still want me dead
Would I be better off dead
And I can’t remember
All the things you said
All the things you said
All the things you said
Friday, May 8, 2009
guess I went too fast
Posted by Morgan at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment