well at least I know that I have someone in Nicaragua who is almost illiterate and doesn't speak english. so I can marry at 18 instead of becoming a nun- great.
an exerpt:
que pasa noasa escrito noestas encasa no entiendes lo que teescribo es pero que meescribas tequiero me amor
corrected spanish:
que pasa? no hasia escrito. no estas encanta? no entiendes lo que te escribo es porque me escribas te quiero, mi amor
Translation:
whats going on? you have not written. you don't like me? you don't understant what I am writing you that is because I write I love you, my love
Monday, May 4, 2009
Una Carta De Maynor- porque te amo
Posted by Morgan at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWW
i'm going to be stuck as a nun
the world's first atheist nun
BA HA HA HA
'cept NOT you have plenty of boys who speak ENGLISH
Post a Comment