CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dancing

So this randomly poped up on my hardrive (don't worry i put it there once)
and I happen to think sometimes things happen for a reason and it fits so:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to dance in the rain"

and dear god it is stormy the storm is epic and I feel like I am being blowin into the air from all sides. I am in need of an anchor which I thought I had but turns out I am floating down a river without a paddle. This would be a nice time to be religous and think that somewhere out there in the huge universe there is a plan. Alas there is no plan at least not right now, I am planless.

so back to my topic dancing in the rain. I really have no idea how to go about that. At a loss of what else to do I went outside which was nice and suprisingly pleasent now my head is clearer.

1 comments:

Mykaila said...

I am trying too. It's hard.

My method has been laying on my bed with wendy (my ipod).

It's nice not to multitask and just do simple things.