CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Something about winter

There is something about winter that makes me miss summer
weird right don't get me wrong I love winter too
but right now I wish it was summer

I wish I had my kids all around splashing and trying to get out of swimming
my little:
King of the Bush Babies Alex who is a weirdo
Kisten the cuitest girl ever who alwase has a smile and a hug for me
Gerogina who is the most adorable thing you have ever seen
Caroline who alwase is ready to get to work
Matt my little Bond- Boy
Oly that kid is nuts and would lead the anti-work revolution
My twins Elias and Max alwase ready to tell me something about poo
My very own little princess Ella
Taylor Ella's "sister from another mister"
Griffin my little torpedo
and ALL my other little cuties

of course my big friends Amy and Emily (who left for real jobs) Brian and Brett what would we be with out our swim nerds, Ian and Alex who are there for comedy relief and of course Sara my savior

I love them all

and a Camp song comes to mind:
Sing me a rainbow, paint me a dream
Show me a world that I’ve never seen
Whisper a sunset and when you do
You’ll know how you feel
You’ll know how I feel
When im with …

You walked into my life
on such an ordinary day
but its been extrodinary
since you’ve come my way
there’s nothing I can’t do
as long as you continue to

Sing me a rainbow, paint me a dream
Show me a world that I’ve never seen
Whisper a sunset and when you do
You’ll know how you feel
You’ll know how I feel When im with …

You brought something special
to a life that was so dull
Feelings that you turn me onto
I just can’t explain
Something happens when I'm near you
Now I just can’t wait to hear you

Sing me a rainbow, paint me a dream
Show me a world that I’ve never seen
Whisper a sunset and when you do
You’ll know how you feel
You’ll know how I feel When im with you

0 comments: