* This is my journal entry from yesterday*
Its Christmas eve the day when I used to be so excited about Christmas I couldn't sleep or stop moving. But something happened this year for the first year ever it doesn't seem like Christmas it seems just like a normal day. Not even a good normal day my Mom was flipping out because people were coming over. Then we all went to mass, normally I like mass not because I find it meaningful but because its peaceful and I like the predictability of the whole thing and it gives me a chance to think. Today there was no peace there was no joy for Christmas the whole thing was wholly devoid of magic.
wish me luck finding some magic!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
The Magic
Posted by Morgan at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment