the thought of you leaving
doesn't scare me nearly as much as this
the uncertainty
will you be around
this year? next year?
for my graduation?
there at my wedding?
to meet your grandkids?
this the uncertainty it kills me
one day you won't be here
to mend my heartaches
to pick up the pieces
and put me back together again
and I'll be broken and missing you
what scares me the most is not that this will come to an end
all things must end...
eventually
some sooner than others
but what if this never goes away?
the hurt loving you brings to me
our fights make my heart ache
who knows how much time we have
how can we waste it like this?
when I come home and know you are trying to be strong for me
I feel like my world comes crashing down
even in the end
I love you
Thursday, December 11, 2008
The End
Posted by Morgan at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment