I quite love this song and I think it may be permanently stuck in my head. It basically sums up Spring of 2008.
I know the reason
And I like, that we're the same Waterfall...
Are you afraid to love?
You afraid to smile?
From the inside out, To the open wide?
I know the feeling.
You're way too proud
And will they find you out If you laugh out loud?
I know, that we're the same.
Waterfall.
Umbrella in the rain
And I won't ask why.
I know the reason I thought you should know.
I know the reason. I'll never be the same.
I clearly see umbrella in the rain
Over you and me
You are the best thing.
Let it show And if we grow to close,
let it undertow
~ I Know the Reason, Carbon Leaf
Saturday, March 21, 2009
I Know the Reason
Posted by Morgan at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Morgam
yo hablo portuges pero hablo tambiem espanol y agradesco tu visita a mi blogg.
yo quiero mucho a africa !
vivo em Portugal...paĆs pequenito mas mui guapo .
Um besito para ti
Carbon Leaf = Jesus
Carbon Leaf definitly is Jesus!
did you see my new portugese friend!!
Post a Comment