CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

is it worth it?

thinking about you
dreaming about you
wanting you

the smile you put on my face
the butterflies you put in my stomach

feeling like this,
about you

when I can only get my heart broken
there can't be a future,
or even a present



but it's too late
I've already fallen,
too far gone

2 comments:

Mykaila said...

It's SO worth it.

It will run its course... something will happen to make it okay for you to be together, or you'll get over him. But either way is good... even if it feels shitty right now.
Lots of things that feel shitty are good in the end.
Some not.
But enough are.

Now I am making no sense.

Morgan said...

well its rather pointess for me to thinking about him now because I am here and he is there but if/when he is here hell yes its worth it!