no that is not some type of song lyric or metaphor I literally stuffed 500 envelopes for over TWO HOURS! Sometimes my job sucks. I went to see Taylor De.'s show today with Taylor Du. it was Fiddler on the Roof, really good! Everyone should go see it. Anyway my point here is that the whole play is about, among other things, love. For some reason when Taylor kissed her play husband (a FR girl had a kiss- call the news!) I realized something, I am freaking lonley. The last time something of an interesting nature happened with a boy was in JANUARY and well.... we all know how that ended. I miss having someone care about me for me, I miss tingling feelings, I miss having someone to make me smile, I miss talking late into the night so we could be the first people to say merry christmas to eachother, I miss being loved, I miss .... possibilities.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is springtime... I think most of us are feeling this way, and those of us who are not have a hand to hold.
Mykaila said it all.
Post a Comment