despite the fact I am confused as hell and really miss.... certain people
I walked home today and I got offered a ride home from bearded guy in leather on a motercycle! ON Mercer Island! I stoped and talked to him for a bit (from a safe distance, Neurotic Larry would have approved) and he was pretty cool. It's like hell has frozen over, people this cool do not live on Mercer Island. It made me smile then, I was stopped by an old lady who wanted to tell me what a suprisingly nice day it was outside, she was right. So I walked home smiling at the pavement because the world is brighter today. I took out my earbuds to listen to the birds the cool wind kissed my face. When I got home I washed the deck table outside and sat outside eating yogurt and blueberries for an hour, it was nice.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
put a smile on your face!
Posted by Morgan at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment