Listen guys I have something to tell you
I got a call from the doctor
it was bad news
~~~~~
Your Mom is going to another "appointment" tonight
make your brother dinner
Dad, what is wrong?
I'll tell you later
~~~~~
Its stage three, metastatic
don't look up the statistics
I'm not gonna end up like the others
I love you
~~~~~
tears. fear. panic.
laying on the floor in a deflating mattress
tears silently sliding, pooling
sobbing salty mess
a sick feeling
~~~~
2am alone
I love you don't go
please god don't take her I need her
she can't go, she can't go, she can't leave me
~~~~
She is gone again tonight
make dinner for your brother
remember she loves you
~~~~
why didn't you clean your room
silence
I asked you three times
silence
please just do this for me
~~~~
she is not feeling well,
sleeping in
can you get your brother up
I'll be back to bring you to school
~~~~
I'm sorry, so sorry
that we can't get along
I love you
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Fever Dreams
Posted by Morgan at 1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love you. Call me if you need anything.
Post a Comment