Today I went for a run, I went through the park like I usually do, nothing out of the ordinary. I was almost at the place I planned to stop, then I didn't something happened and I couldn't stop so I just kept going. The thought poped into my head I can't go home I should leave home and run away. I started planning where I would go and even that when I got there I would call some friends so they would know I was gone, and I thought I wouldn't miss them. I just kept going and going and I knew I should be tired and hurting but I wasn't. Then I saw a friend who offered to drive me home so I got in the car to talk to her. She took me home. If she wasn't there I'm not sure what would have happened I'm not sure I would have come back.
I am rather shaken up by the whole thing and I need to get away for a bit so I don't just end up running to Canada.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Leave and not come back
Posted by Morgan at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment