Things suck, it seems like everything is screwed up
bucketing EVERYTHING!
I don't want to think beyond the next minute
because beyond the next minute is the future
and the future right now, sucks
everyone is acting skiddish and weird
I finnaly figured out how I fell
you would have liked the answer
but I guess it doesn't matter anymore
things are in past tense
I miss the present
I thought I left my Ipod at the Park and Ride
so I flipped out
I yelled at Grady, then cried
poor Grady he was so nice
he made me meat balls and we ate cookies
I remembered the future
then I broke down all over again
so for now the future is one word- I won't think ahead more than that
Thursday, January 22, 2009
One Minute at a Time
Posted by Morgan at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh morgan.
its always so so sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
Post a Comment