CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Something I Should Have Said

General Disclaimer: this is totally out of character for me but was pissed and I have nothing against swerve people just the one. who was TOTALLY out of line. You don't have to read this at all as it is purley an angry rant, but I am keeping it up because I don't want to take it down.
(and for his own safety shall not be named)

Dear Swerve Guy,

FUCK YOU!
You are a JERK! what is your problem!Stop making fun of the bikers while you sit on your fat ASS Shut the HELL up! Do you realize what you are saying? you have no idea what you are talking about. do your research. how DARE you FUCKING say things about my friends, my school. don't say things like that especially when you don't know me. you have NO IDEA. just STOP. Shut your DAMN MOUTH. didn't you get a clue when I started CRYING you just should have canned it THEN. the words you said were like a slap in the face. I wish physically had hit me. then I could have hit your fat pudgy face back!


Love,
the girl who isn't gonna keep her mouth shut next time



1 comments:

Mykaila said...

Wow. What is going on?
We need to talk.