CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

more specifically things that made me happy today

  • The Seattle Public Library - its so pretty and quiet and full of books! (the Freemasons definitely stole their secret books!)
  • Red Latte's at Seattle's Best- Rooibos Latte YUM!, you should get one too
  • Getting an extra cent of change - the lady at Seattle's best liked me because we used to go to her coffee stand in Roche Harbor
  • A homeless woman who loves to read- Mykaila and I saw a woman from Hammond House at the Library
  • BOOKS!
  • New Music
  • Buying a CD for a penny - Crazy Right?
  • Making a new friend - she is very cool and in my Drivers Ed class, her name is Hannah and she has no choice we are going to be great friends :)
  • Finding a penny
  • The Interconnectedness of the world- my new friend Hannah's Dad also works for Costco and they lived in Japan with Costco AND they know friends of my parents AND Hannah went to South Africa in 2008
  • homework progress - I finally stopped procrastinating and just did it
  • Mykaila- I love you!
  • Texting Conversations - Nuff Said
  • cookies- especially chocolate chip ones
  • No school tomorrow - that's always a plus
  • Looking like I speak Thai - a man began speaking to me in Thai, I am guessing its because I was wearing my amulet
  • Friends - I love all of them!
  • Random Hugging- need I say more?

0 comments: