CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolutions

Its the time of the year where people make resolutions. They resolve to be better people, loose weight, find love, do some thing new. I like others made resolutions each year. For about a week its great,
I feel like I am becoming a better person, early in the next week after life has returned to its normal hussle and bussle those resolutions go out the window to be made again the next year. Then not even a month into the new year I have failed, not a great beginning. This year instead of resolutions I have goals for the year, and any resolution I made last year I can't make again.
So my New Years Goals Are:

  • to remember to enjoy the little things
  • to spend more time with friends- just for fun
  • to be outside more offen
  • to read books that aren't for school
  • to take things as they come and not let the little things, or the things I can't change bother me

and to do all this I will have to do less procrastinating homework. I made that one last year, oh well, I'm not perfect.

0 comments: